Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lake House Lovely

While I was looking for lighting ideas for a lake house we are designing, I came across this lovely house on Lake Martin, Alabama by Tracery Interiors. The photos were published in Atlanta Homes Magazine, which,by the way, seems to feature many fabulous homes.   I love the rough timbers, and the fact that they are light in color.  I also really like that there is no sheet rock...nothing says vacation home like paneling on the walls and ceilings.  There is a continuity of color palette and materials throughout the house.  It seems like a wonderful place to relax on the weekends.



















4 comments:

  1. Just fund your blog through My French Country Home blog!! This is gorgeous!! Fantastic work!!! Love your originality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely gorgeous and all in our favorite color/non-color tones. My husband is an architect as was my father. I think it is the most magnificent metier that exists.

    ReplyDelete