Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Planters

I've finally pulled out the dead flowers from the urns around my house, and was looking for some ideas for a wintertime decoration.  This one is from Pocket Full of Posies.  I like this one because it has quite a bit of texture from the various types of leaves, and not too much color.

 This one is also from Pocket Full of Posies



Unknown
I like the garland and the ornaments hanging above this flower box.

Unknown


I like the sculptural nature of the following all by Deborah Silver, This one works especially well with the square planter.

Notice the pretty glass "droplet" ornaments; very subtle. 

The grasses add a nice height to these planters without looking to showy.


The boxwood is very simple and elegant, it's a nice contrast to the fancy planters.



No comments:

Post a Comment