Friday, December 17, 2010

Good Enough to Eat

Martha Stewart Living
I think it's interesting that many of the Holiday decorations at this time of the year include food, often fruit, but sometimes cookies and candies.  Here are some that I thought were very pretty.
Martha Stewart Living

I like these pineapples made of grapes, nested on pretty silver urns.  I also really like the garland.

Connecticut Cottages and Gardens

I saw this spread on a Holiday House tour last year.  It was on a great big harvest table in a barn that had been transformed into a large entertainment room. It sort of looked like a big Medieval feast.

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

Martha Stewart Living

No comments:

Post a Comment