Friday, June 24, 2016

Cool Pools





 

 It's a hot day here in Connecticut, a perfect day to hang out by the pool.  So naturally I thought I would do a post on swimming pools.  As I was sorting through pool images to post, I realized I was mostly drawn to the dark, cool looking pools rather than the more ubiquitous turquoise hues.  Although the traditional blue green pool is very enticing, I felt drawn to the ambiguity between reflecting pool and swimming pool, of the very dark pools.  Below are some that I especially liked. 




 Ronald van der Hilst Architectural Digest 

 
Estate of David Hicks Architectural Digest 


Unknown


Unknown


 Unknown


Unknown 

 
 Unknown


Curtis and Windham
 

 Fine Gardening
 

Unknown
 

 Mark D. Sikes

 
 Tom Stuart Smith
 



Unknown

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment