Monday, August 13, 2012

Display your collections

Tone on Tone

I find photos of peoples collections very compelling.  And I definitely gravitate toward  the monotone  collections of things like English Cream wear or china.  I also like the combination of art and pottery like the image from Tone on Tone above.  How do you like to display your objects?

Pinterest

Pinterest
Ok, this isn't quite monotone, but the range of color palette is limited.  Love the gray and turquoise together.

Martha Stewart?
Love this cabinet by Martha Stewart, I think...Beautiful colors! The turquoise of the cabinet back highlights the shapes of the china.  I also particularly love the details of the cabinet.


Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest

I love displaying old silver, the problem is that it tarnishes so easily if you leave it out.  Does anyone have a solution for this?  I'd be grateful to know!


Pinterest

Pinterest

Pinterest
I love this beautiful cabinetry, and the combination of different collections.

Pinterest
Glassware against the giant marble backspash is beautiful.

Pinterest

Habitually Chic

Pinterest

Pinterest


Pinterest

The Pink Pagoda

Pinterest

 Pinterest

Zoe Hoare

2 comments:

  1. Love every single image! Just gorgeous, Jennifer.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jennifer. I love collections...think I have too many! Gotta start selling soon....
    Cheers,
    Loi

    ReplyDelete